1. Material procurement
According to the requirements of technical specifications and design drawings, the purchasing department is responsible for reviewing the acceptance of all material models and quality, including strict control from the aspects of budget preparation, purchase order presentation, ordering unit selection, etc., so as to ensure that the equipment arriving at the site fully meet the requirements of drawings and the quality requirements satisfied by the owner, and prevent inferior products from entering the construction site.
2. Storage and distribution of raw materials
The marked batch of raw materials must be consistent with the material qualification certificate, the material qualification certificate file shall be established, and the materials shall be issued according to the budget provisions, so as to prevent misuse or self substitution.
3. Construction process management
The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the construction sequence and operation procedures, self inspection, mutual inspection and special inspection shall be strengthened, and the quality supervision and inspection of the owner and the government quality inspection agency shall be obeyed. The engineering change and revision must be approved by the owner.
4. Control of key construction procedures and parts
Special construction scheme shall be formulated for coordinate positioning, fabrication and installation of air duct, welding and non-destructive inspection of pipeline, installation of imported and key equipment, calibration of control line, installation and commissioning of fire fighting and other key processes, and shall be implemented after approval of relevant departments.
4、 Key points of electrical installation
1. Low voltage piping and wiring
Special attention should be paid to the check of correct embedding in accordance with the drawings in the early stage of the project, and there should be no folds, pits, cracks, etc. at the bending of the electric pipe during piping. When the electric pipe is exposed, the bending radius shall not be less than six times of the outer diameter of the pipe; the cable pipe shall not be less than nine times; when it is buried underground or in the concrete slab, it shall not be less than ten times. Piping length shall be strictly in accordance with the specification. When the pipeline is too long, the wire box and threading box shall be added. The connection of all wires must be tinned in the box and then crimped. The cable tray shall be constructed in strict accordance with the direction and elevation of the construction drawing. The cable tray shall be installed firmly, horizontally and vertically. The two cable trays must be connected by flexible copper jumper wire and grounded reliably.
2. Make concealed record of electrical construction, open box inspection record of electrical equipment, and factory certificate of all electrical materials. Before the test run, carefully check the circuit, do a good job in all kinds of insulation and grounding resistance tests, and fill in all kinds of test reports timely, seriously and truly.
3. For all mechanical power equipment, all kinds of open box acceptance records, equipment installation records, commissioning test records shall be made, and all kinds of test reports shall be filled in timely, seriously and truly.
Thank you for reading this article. Source: air purification project. For more information and questions, please click: http://www.relexus.com We will continue to work hard to provide services for you, thank you for your support!