1、 locations selection of clean room (purification workshop)
無塵室(淨化車間)位置的選擇,應根據需要、經濟等比較後確定 ,應盡量選擇在大氣含塵濃度較低,自然環境較好的區域;應遠離鐵路、碼頭、飛機場、 交通要道以及散發大量粉塵和有害體的工廠、貯倉等有嚴重空氣汙染、振動或噪聲幹擾的區域;應布置在廠區內環境清潔、人流貨流不穿越或少穿越的地段,還有潔淨廠房頻率風向上風側有煙囪時,潔淨廠房與煙囪之間的水平距離不宜小於煙囪高度的12倍,潔潔廠房與交通幹道之間的距離不宜小於50米。
The locations of the dust-free room (purification workshop) should be determined according to the needs and economic comparison. It should be selected in the area with low dust concentration and good natural environment as far as possible; it should be far away from railway, wharf, airport, traffic artery, factories and warehouses which emit a large amount of dust and harmful substances, which have serious air pollution, vibration or noise interference; It should be arranged in the area where the environment is clean, the flow of people and goods does not cross or less pass through, and when there is a chimney on the windward side of the maximum frequency wind direction of the clean workshop, the horizontal distance between the clean workshop and the chimney should not be less than 12 times the height of the chimney, and the distance between the cleaning workshop and the traffic trunk road should not be less than 50m.
2、 Plane layout of clean room (purification workshop)
Clean room generally includes clean area, quasi clean area and auxiliary area.
The layout of the clean room can be arranged in the following ways:
Two end type: the clean area is set on one side, and the other side is provided with clean and auxiliary rooms.
Internal matching: the dust-free workshop is located in the periphery, while the corridor is located in the interior. The cleanliness level of this corridor is generally higher, even at the same level as the dust-free workshop
Core type: in order to save land and shorten pipelines, the clean area can be taken as the core, surrounded by various auxiliary rooms and concealed pipelines. This way avoids the influence of outdoor climate on the clean area, reduces the cold and hot energy consumption and is conducive to energy saving.
External surround type: the outside can have windows or no windows, which can be used for visiting and placing some equipment. Some of them are equipped with on duty heating in the veranda, and the outer windows must be double sealed windows
Precautions for decoration of color steel plate in dust free room (purification workshop)
1. The material, variety and specification of ceiling finish shall meet the design requirements, and the product performance shall be checked.
2. The embedded parts, reinforcement suspenders and section steel suspenders in the ceiling engineering shall be treated with anti rust or anti-corrosion treatment; when the upper part of the ceiling is used as a static pressure box, the joints between the embedded parts and the floor or wall shall be sealed. Supports and hangers shall be dustproof.
3. The elevation, size, arch camber and gap between slabs of ceiling shall meet the design requirements. The gap between plates shall be consistent, and the gap error between each plate shall not be greater than 0.5; and the sealant shall be used to seal evenly to make it flat and smooth, slightly lower than the plate surface, and there shall be no discontinuities and impurities.
4. The inspection lot of ceiling works shall be divided into one inspection lot according to the area of clean room (area) of 500, and one inspection lot of less than 500.
5. Before installing the keel, the process handover procedures shall be handled according to the design requirements for the net height of the room, the elevation of the hole and the elevation of the pipes, equipment and other supports in the ceiling.
6. Air filter, lamp smoke detector, loudspeakers and holes where all kinds of pipelines pass through the ceiling shall be flat, tight and clean, and sealed with non combustible sealing materials. Sealing gasket shall be used for sealing around the manhole of concealed works.
7、吊頂的固定和吊掛件,應與主體結構相聯。 不得與設備支架和管線支 架聯接;吊頂的吊掛件亦不能用作管線支 吊架或設備的支吊架。
7. The fixing and hanging parts of the ceiling should be connected with the main structure. It is also not allowed to be used as the support or hanger of the equipment or the hanger of the equipment.