1. The dust-free workshop can be regarded as a separate indoor space. Imagine that it is located in the outside world, which is basically disconnected but not completely cut off. The stainless steel aseptic room, then the circular corridor of the field will become a buffer zone for the dust-free workshop to contact with the outside world, which can reduce the environmental pollution generated by the outside world to a large extent. The windows in the production workshop are relative to the wall, so the windowsill can not be set.
2. The doors and windows of the purification workshop should be made of metal materials or metal materials coated with plastic raw materials. Wooden doors and windows should not be used to prevent long-term moisture regain and bacteria growth.
3. The window on the outer wall should be leveled with the inner wall. The windowsill should be rhombic or without sill, and it should be two-layer sash to reduce kinetic energy damage.
4. In order to prevent the environmental pollution particles from penetrating into the environment, it is necessary to consider the sealing property of gas and water in the window sash. Sometimes the outdoor temperature difference is too large, it is very easy to cause condensation water, in order to prevent such things, the gap between doors and windows in the room must be sealed.
5. The raw materials of doors and windows should be selected with strong weather resistance, of course, small deformation, small manufacturing deviation and good sealing. The modeling design should be simple and not easy to accumulate dust. The cosmetics sterile room is conducive to cleaning, and the door frame is not provided with door sill.
The whole dust-free workshop system is equipped with a three-stage air purification system with primary efficiency, medium efficiency and high-efficiency filters to control the number of dust particles in the clean area. As the end of the filter device, high-efficiency filter determines the operation effect of the whole purification system. The decoration of aseptic room and dust-free workshop is very important for the replacement time of high-efficiency filter.
In the decoration of dust-free workshop, whether it is the high-efficiency air filter installed at the end of the purification air-conditioning unit or the high-efficiency air filter installed at the high-efficiency air supply outlet, these must have accurate operating time records and cleanliness and air volume as the basis for replacement. For example, under normal use, the service life of the high-efficiency filter can be as long as one year.