1. Air conditioning system division: the main function of clean air conditioning system is to eliminate heat and humidity interference and dust pollution, so as to maintain the air quality in the laboratory. At present, there are mainly centralized air conditioning systems.
2. Clean room pressure difference control: since the clean room in the laboratory and other rooms should maintain a stable pressure difference, two standards should be followed in the design of clean air conditioning system in the laboratory.
3. Calculation of fresh air volume: in order to accurately calculate the amount of air, there must be three parameters: the first is the sum of compensating the indoor exhaust air volume and maintaining the indoor positive pressure; the second is that the outdoor air volume per person in the room should not be less than 40m? / h; the third is the sum of the fresh air volume required to maintain the positive pressure and compensate the indoor exhaust air volume.
4. Calculation of air supply volume: it needs to be calculated according to the air change frequency, and the air change times are also different when the cleanliness level of the clean room is different. Specifically, the air change times of 10000, 100000 and 1000000 clean rooms are 25h-1, 15h-1 and 10h-1 respectively. In addition, several rooms with large heat and humidity load can be selected to calculate the room air supply volume according to the heat and humidity load value.
5. Determination of air conditioning scheme: the so-called air conditioning scheme mainly refers to the selection of air distribution, and has two parameters: technical requirements, air supply and return index. The parameters were provided by laboratory users and designed according to the requirements of biological product production.
6. Air conditioning unit design and selection: first of all, the interior of the unit should be smooth and clean, and the internal surface and internal parts should be corrosion-resistant. Secondly, the condensate water outlet of the surface cooler should have the function of automatic anti back suction. In addition, the differential pressure gauge is used before and after air filters at all levels in the unit, and the box is sealed.
7. Refrigeration room design: this aspect of the design must be determined according to the above six items, only in this way can we really do a good job in the laboratory clean air conditioning system design.